The Understanding Cardiology course is designed to give participants an overview of cardiology thus enabling them to be more effective in their roles.
Originally put together for a health insurer the course is ideal for anyone coming across issues related to cardiology in their day to day role.
The objectives of this one day course are to enable participants to be able to:
- describe the physiology of the heart;
- decipher medical terminology associated with cardiology;
- explain various common cardiac conditions;
- describe common diagnosis of heart conditions;
- explain different treatments for heart conditions;
- understand cardiac rehabilitation.